At Walker 3D Orthodontics in Carlsbad, CA, we believe strongly in satisfying our patients’ needs through exceptional customer service and advanced treatment options. We’re always available for any questions or emergencies, whenever you need us.
Your family will love coming to see us! We take pride in creating a warm and friendly environment in which we communicate openly with patients through every step of their treatment. Dr. Walker personally speaks with patients and parents about the treatment, and also discusses patients’ orthodontics with their family dentists, so everyone knows what to expect for optimal results.
With the use of 3D technology, such as i-CAT® 3D CT scans and iTero® digital impressions, Dr. Walker can properly diagnose all orthodontic issues, including jaw function, to ensure the results our patients achieve are not only beautiful, but optimally healthy as well. Proper diagnosis leads to more efficient treatment, and faster, longer-lasting results.
Our Carlsbad orthodontic office conveniently serves the Encinitas, San Marcos, Cardiff, Oceanside, Rancho Santa Fe, Vista, and Del Mar communities. To schedule a consultation for yourself or your child, give us a call or schedule an appointment online!
Top Ten Reasons to Choose Walker 3D Orthodontics
- Personable care in a friendly, enjoyable environment: satellite radio, refreshments, WiFi access, and movie entertainment for treatment chairs
- We provide outstanding customer service.
- Dr. Walker is a board-certified Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics.
- We are the only orthodontic office in the surrounding area with an i-CAT Flex (ultra-low radiation 3D X-ray machine).
- Dr. Walker is an Invisalign® certified Preferred Provider.
- We use Damon® Smile, which are the most innovative and high-tech braces, as well as Insignia™ braces.
- We observe state-of-the-art sterilization and safety procedures.
- Dr. Walker is a published author.
- Dr. Walker designs customized treatment plans for each patient.
- We have a fantastic, highly educated team.